Sunday 24 August 2008

Do You Know How I Know You're Gay?

In the Dam with Fargo, meet up with former work colleague Kiril, who has turned into SuperKiril, the archetypal indie rock star lost boy.

We go out to a random office block on the outskirts of the centre where there's a random 70s party. We open a bunch of sets but they don't go anywhere, but at least we're getting practice in and making lots of friends for the night.

We drink a lot and get petty messy as the drinks are so cheap, though I don't think we meant to spend 80 Euros worth. Each. We also go to another club at 4 but there's no sarging there. We leave at 5 to go to bed and leave SuperKiril to dance the night away with some random new friends who he has to stay with as he's lost his keys and is homeless.

1 comment:

JB said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun!

You HAVE TO F-CLOSE I tell you! :P

You are close to it so I expect to hear results soon mate! ;)

btw, I have been learning how to calibrate conversations and I am seeing results! Still need more practice though, so thanks for all the tips so far!

Oh, and the meditation works wonders, so thanks again ;)