Wednesday 28 May 2008

I've Seen the Future, and It Works

So what are my long term PUA goals? Incidentally, I think that it's key for everyone on this "journey" if you will, to define what they actually want out of it. As if you're not focussed on the goal, the chances are you'll give up if the negative stimuli get too strong, rather than seeing past that and still going for it. Also, you'll know when to stop, which can equally be a problem.

Well, I want to fuck a lot of girls. A lot of hot girls. You know, like the players do. I want to know that I will be able to seduce the hot women, and if I want, get the hot girls. Now I know that you're not going to get all of them, and indeed not being emotionally affected by rejection is very much a key skill, but having a level of success better than what I have now is key.

So I want to pull the hot girls. I want to have one night stands, and I don't care if that's "fool's mate". I'd like to have sex with over 100 women. I don't know if I will, but it's a number that I'd like to reach.

And I also want to settle down eventually. I want to have a hot girlfriend. I want to have a hot wife. Beautiful wife, beautiful children. That's my longest term goal in terms of this area of my life. I'm old enough now to know that I want to settle down soon (hence maybe not getting to 100 women) and the big aim out of all of this is finding a girl that has all the qualities needed to be my wife.

And hotness is just one of the qualities. And by hotness I mean beautiful face (even without make up), slender physique, medium sized breasts. Very open sexually. Confident in herself and her life outside the bedroom. Down to earth is an absolute MUST. No drama queens for me. Friendly. Likes similar music to me, though not the same. Intelligent.

Is that too much to ask? ;o)

No comments: